Follow celticthndrgld on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time for action.

This blog is brand new.  So right now it does not have a wide readership.  Until now I was not sure what I would write about.  I have finally decided that I am going to dedicate part of this blog to hopefully improving how MMO companies treat their subscribers.

So I created a new "trend" #sickofMMOabuses.

In light of recent revelations about Sony and their delayed response to letting the users know their accounts were stolen I think that would be a wake up call to the consumers that enough is enough.  Sony as a company has a history of not being truthful with it's subscribers.  But Sony is not the only one guilty here.  Cryptic is also guilty with their policy of banning players so they fear speaking up about problems and issues.

It should not take six tickets to get a problem resolved.  This is ridiculous.  You pay good money to these companies and to be treated like crap is just amazing.  Perhaps it is the mind set of the younger generation to let things slide?  I know my mothers generation would not sit still and let a company act in this manor towards them. She would send off letters to the company president, write letters to the newspapers, etc.

So here is your chance.  Speak up and share your concerns and complaints about how MMO companies lack of customer service.  Being silent does not improve things or make things better.  Make your voice heard.

The fact of the matter is, the state of MMO customer service is a joke and a rip off.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment